You will be responsible for the management of new business, ensuring all claims or cases are dealt with efficiently and effectively from the initial call through to the point they become a new client. You will lead and motivate your team, removing or overcoming any obstacles that have an adverse effect on performance and morale. You will be a natural leader with a solid understanding of sales
- Achieve all operational targets, including the technical quality of the work produced and service delivery levels.
- Undertake risk assessments and provide technical input into cases
- Plan and control workloads for maximum efficiency, monitor and improve work quality and productivity of individuals within your team.
- Control and co-ordinate resources to ensure that all claims are dealt with efficiently and within acceptable time scales to achieve optimum quality, productivity and profitability for the team.
- Review and monitor work-flow and claims allocated to individuals within the team, providing guidance and coaching or reallocating resources, as required.
- Train, develop and appraise staff to optimise performance and achieve high standards of customer care by motivating, encouraging team spirit and ensuring that staff work professionally.
- Ensure that the processes and procedures adopted by the team comply with those set out in the operating manual.
- Any other reasonable duties falling within an appropriate skillset assigned by the management team.
- Educated to at least A-Level
- At least 3+ years expereince of managing teams in a contact centre environment
- Sound demonstrable team management skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and cope with pressure.
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal and MI to all levels of staff.
- First hand experience of training and coaching with full understanding of best practice and industry standard methodology.
- A palpable drive for excellence, passionate about being best in class.
- Ability to make sound decisions upon the back of strong MI analysis, deep understanding of the numbers and what they drive.