Office location: Leeds
Closing date: 22/03/2019
Salary: Up to £25,000 Depending on experience
Role Purpose: To build a positive employee experience by providing a comprehensive, quality service to our clients.
- Understands the firm and able to provide strong commercial HR advice on all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Provide 2nd line support to the HR manager in relation to project work
- Provide assistance to users on Cascade and other HR systems
- Assist with writing and preparation of presentations and reports for the HR team
- Research and develop all HR policies
- Support with the development of pay and performance review processes
- Produce reports to HOD and Directors on all HR MI data
- Support recruitment and on boarding activity, including preparing supporting documents, participating in interviews, determining offers.
- Develop and assist with regular statutory checks including right to work and other checks
- Administration associated with recruitment and interviewing, offer letters and contact preparation
- Support and Assist with ER meetings including note taking.
- Liaise and work with the HR Manager ensuring that an effective two-way relationship is established
- Build and Develop strong relationships with all levels of management.
- Support with the development of Management Information to help identify any key trends across the business
- Willingness to travel to other offices nationwide
- HR KPI’s and service levels
- Smooth and silent running of HR processes
- Attention to detail in documentation
- Deadlines met
- Legislative adherence in policy procedure and documentation
- Accurate and up to date record keeping
- Systems up to date
- Reporting is accurate
- Accurate ER advice ensuring minimal disruption to services through periods of change (via colleague and management feedback) and evidence of ER issues being dealt with appropriately (considering both professional HR standards and commercially).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a HR Advisor role
- Willingness to build and develop a strong HR department
- Ability to provide advice on all elements of HR areas
- Current knowledge of Employment Law
- Evidence of coaching skills
- CIPD qualification or working towards