Working hours:Full Time Hours
Salary:Up to £17,000 Hours
Role Purpose: To assist the day to day running of the office and assist fee earners across the office with all administrative tasks as and when they arise to ensure an efficient and professional working practice. To carry out various centralized administration tasks using case management system, scanning systems and archiving processes.
- Carrying out administration duties for various departments within the business using the workflows on our bespoke Case Management System.
- Uploading incoming post scanned in by each office, responsible for the accurate naming of the documents and ensuring they are allocated to the correct file.
- Assisting various ad-hoc duties such as copying, printing & scanning where the business requires a bulk or centralised approach.
- At all times, making sure all information inputted into the system is accurate.
- Undertaking filing and photocopying to a high standard out on a daily basis
- Request files from archive for the fee earners
- Prepare court bundles to be sent to court
- Collating all post and ensuring the post room get all documents by the cut off time
- Closing files ensuring all original documents sent back to the client.
- To consistently achieve set targets within the role.
- When carrying out tasks be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the task by producing work to an excellent standard.
- Produce work which is consistently to an accurate and reliable standard
- Develop good working relationship with the Service Centre Team.
- Ability to work on your own initiative within a team environment.
- An ability to work with a case management system, databases and normal office IT systems.
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages, specifically Microsoft Word & Outlook
- Ability to carry out instructions as given
- Ability to use own initiative & prioritise work accordingly
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a friendly and cooperative approach towards clients and colleagues
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Experience of working within a Personal Injury/Family Department or within a legal profession would be advantageous but not essential.