New Business Co-ordinator
Salary:Up to £18,000 Hours
- To handle all new business calls and emails within agreed service levels including providing quotations and opening new files.
- To obtain the full circumstances of a legal matter, collating all the required information, and record it accurately on the relevant system/databases.
- Making outgoing calls to potential clients
- Understanding the needs of clients, empathising and providing a high level of client care
- Building rapport with clients
- Take accountability to achieve a right first time outcome for all customers minimising customer detriment.
- Managing inbound and outbound calls and email traffic in line with SLA
- Ensuring referrers update system maintained in line with SLA
- Chase outstanding/ overdue paperwork or payments from client, EA or other third parties
- To proactively keep the team’s spreadsheets up to date to produce the most up to date reports.
- To maintain the relationship with referrers and to make sure updates are within SLA
- To call the estate agents when a file exchanges and to provide them with the completion date, building rapport with the agents.
- To support fee earners to help maximise exchange targets and manage communication channels
- Any other reasonable duties falling within an appropriate skillset assigned by the management team.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to deal with calls effectively and efficiently
- Ability to carry out basic legal research within realistic timescales and to report findings clearly and concisely to the enquirer
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to obtain relevant information from all callers and answers their queries directly or refer as appropriate.
- An ability to work with a case management system, databases and normal office IT systems.
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities.